Alexandra Sandlin, Esq.
Alexandra (Alex) joined the Berkshire Law Office in 2019. She focuses her practice on all aspects of family and juvenile law, including child support and parenting time matters. Alex is a talented appellate attorney and devotes a significant amount of her practice to appellate matters. While in law school, Alex was an Associate Editor and the Senior Articles Editor for Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology.
Published Appellate Matters
Supreme Court of Arizona
Arizona Court of Appeals
- Hoobler v. Hoobler –P3d—(2022)
- Angelica R. v. Popko 509 P.3d 392 (App. 2022)
- Larchick v. Pollock 252 Ariz. 364 (App.2021)
- Sebestyen v. Sebestyn –P3d—(2021)
- Saba v. Khoury, –P3d—(2021)
- Soloranzo v. Jensen, –P3d—(App.2020)
- Dole v. Blair, 248 Ariz. 629 (App. 2020)
Contributor to Thomson Reuters’ Arizona Legal Forms; Family Law, Fourth Edition (2020)